Software & Tools
Leadpages – The simple, non techy way to build professional looking landing pages, sales pages, webinar pages, and marketing funnels.
(*Note the links on this page are affilate links to products and services I personally use to grow my business)
BackwardsBlueprint – My personal “Life Mapping System” designed to help you find your purpose and do what you love. Because if you don’t know where you’re going, then any road will get you there.
My Top 10 Recommended Reading List:
“It’s not what you know anymore that counts, it’s how fast you learn” – Robert Kiyosaki
1. Rich Dad Poor Dad – by Robert Kiyosaki (Real Estate / Business 101)
2. The E-Myth – by Michael Gerber – This one book as impacted my life more than any other small business book I’ve ever read! (I give this book my highest recommendation if you want to start a business that doesn’t fail in the next 5 years like most businesses)
3. Think & Grow Rich – by Napoleon Hill
4. “How to Win Friends & Influence People” – by Dale Carnagie – Serious Classic if you’re in any kind of business that deals with people… which haphazardly happens to me most businesses that exist today.
5. “The Go Giver” – by Bob Burg
6. “Tribes” – By Seth Godin, Everything by Seth Godin is golden if you’re into marketing
7. “Blue Ocean Strategy” – Teaches you how to think outside the box
8. “Power of Positive Thinking” – by Norman Vincent Peale
9. “The Travelers Gift” – By Andy Andrews
10. The Bible – Really my #1 pick for general life wisdom and knowledge about life, but since it’s politically incorrect to talk about spirituality, I figured I’d save the best for last.
I’m sure I’ll be adding to this list frequently since I’m always stuffing my mind with fresh information, so in the mean time you can leave your coment below with any good books you’ve read that you think should be on this list.
God is Good,
P.S. If you liked this post, then feel free to share it with your friends on social media and subscribe to my newsletter on the right…. thanks!