So I know that the Social Media Marketing Machines launch ends Saturday night at Midnight (Dec 18).
But I’ve been getting bombarded with calls and questions from some of my “inner circle clients” all asking me the same question,
“Gabe, what do you honestly think about Social Media Marketing Machines?”
And because I really value our relationship, I feel like you deserve to know the truth about this Launch… without all the hype and fluff.
So here are my Top 3 Reasons, Why You Should Not Buy Social Media Marketing Machines.
1. Don’t buy SMMM If you already own a copy of Traffic Geyser but never use it… (Stop what you’re doing right now and follow exactly what Mike Teaches in the 10 x 10 x 4 formula because it Works like crazy in the local markets!)
2. Don’t buy SMMM if you hate people and don’t want to leave your house or talk to anyone ever. (This business is all about the people, and if you haven’t figured this out by now then it’s time to wake up!)
3. Don’t buy SMMM if you just spent $2,000 last month on another GURU’s home study course, and you still haven’t taken action on anything he/she taught you. (The money in this business is made 100% in the Execution, and Ignorance on Fire beats Knowledge on Ice Everytime!)
Now this might have been a little harsh for a few of you, but I’m just sick and tired of watching good people fall victim for the “Shinny Object Syndrome.”
So if you’re not lazy, and you don’t believe that buying the next course is the solution to all your problems,
Then….. and only then, would I recommend you jump on board with Social Media Marketing Machines.
here’s my affiliate link to: Get Social Media Marketing Machines now
But again, if you’re still a beginner and don’t have a $3,000 marketing budget, then I’d highly encourage you to hold off for a coaching program that is able to hold you accountable to your actions and helps you stay focused.
Hope you can appreciate my honesty,
and anyone on my inner team knows that we’ve been using Traffic Geyser in our local marketing for over 2 years now, and it’s one of my favorite marketing tools for automation.
And what Mike has added to it with the monster follow up system is going to be a complete game-changer for our marketing community, But if you’re not ready to use it, then it’s just gonna sit on the shelf with all your other old programs.
“Your World Is Only A Reflection of You” – Wayne Dyer
P.s. I’ve heard that Mike is closing the doors on SMMM by Midnight on Saturday (Dec 18, 2010) , so if you haven’t jumped on a good Bonus Package yet, make sure that whoever you buy from includes the following for you:
1. One-on-One coaching (2 hour private session)
2. Free Food – Dinner in San Diego at the live event March 12-13
3. Some sort of home study information product that accompanies SMMM
All of which I’m including for anyone who buys from me, including a copy of my brand new product:
(No Product, No List, No Problem – A Step by Step guide to building your list while getting paid to create your 1st Information Product) A $497 Value
However, in order to qualify for my Bonus, you must follow these 3 steps:
1. clear your cookies
2. Place your order for SMMM through my affiliate link on this page
3. And the good folks over at SMMM must give me credit for your purchase…. but if you follow steps 1 and 2 correctly, then #3 should be a piece of cake.
And when you get SMMM through my affiliate link below I’ll probably even use some of the money I make from your commission to take my girlfriend out for dinner….